Covid-19 UpdatesLatest Information
Church Covid-19 Information
Dear Friends in Christ,
These are uncertain times for our country (and the world). There is a lot of uncertainty about the COVID-19 virus and its spread. Nearly every hour new developments are emerging.
At Trinity, in support of the community health safety guidelines released by the CDC, we have suspended all worship events and all face-to-face in person gatherings until the threat of the virus spread has been mitigated. In an effort to stay connected, the following measures have been decided upon:
- The Sunday sermon will be posted in video format on Trinity’s Facebook page facebook.com/trinitychurchquincy The Facebook posts can be accessed at the bottom of the home page of the website as well.
- I will be emailing and posting a daily devotion/reflection.
- The office will remain open and I will remain available for pastoral emergencies.
- Our food collection for local food pantries will continue and can be dropped off at the church during regular business hours.
- Online giving is available at https://trinitychurchquincy.com/giving/ or through your mobile banking.
- We have a team of people making phone calls to members who are vulnerable to in this time of social distancing.
- If you would like to help with a telephone calling ministry or if you would be available to help deliver groceries of other necessary items to our most vulnerable, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted if a need arises.
In this time of social disruption and health crisis it is important to care for one another. Please pray for those infected with the virus, for health care workers and first responders, for children and those who are economically in crisis as a result of this pandemic. We can only meet your needs if we know what they are, so please reach out if you need help.
The Reverend Timothy A. White, Pastor
Trinity United Church of Christ
2020 S. 24th St.
Quincy, Illinois 62301